Fun Things to Do in Provo
Fun things to do in Provo, Utah Provo is a city located in Utah County, Utah; located about 45 minutes south of Salt Lake City. According to the Census Bureau, Provo is the third largest city in all of Utah. This makes the city a rightly good choice when choosing where to visit. There are endless tourist attractions and even everyday things to keep one occupied and entertained.
Festivals and Parties
When it comes to throwing a quality festival or party, Utah is among the top. The following are a group of festivals, parties, and balls that are periodically offered in the city of Provo.
• The Utah Pasifika Festival: Hosted in the month of May. This festival is a free 2 day event, celebrating the cultures of the Polynesian areas of the South Pacific. Attend this fun filled bash for ethnic music, dancing, crafts and remnants, and authentic foods.
• The Annual Art Ball of the Springville Museum of Art: This artistically charged ball provides a full evening of magically stunning art, silent auctions, music, and dancing. You will also be served dinner in a setting of deliciously fine taste and dining. This gorgeous night is all for the profit of SMAA’s annual fundraiser.
• Annual Valentine’s Day Dinner and Movie: The Megaplex Theatres offers a discounted
dinner date for you and your special friend every February. You will be placed in an incredibly romantic atmosphere with music, dinner, dessert, and movie.
• The Jane Austen Regency Romance Ball: A lover’s ball where you will be whisked back to the time of courting and chivalry. Take part in music, dancing, and a full English dinner.
Museums, Cinemas, Attractions, and Parks
Provo is a very cultural city; therefore it is home to numerous museums and parks.
• Museum of People and Cultures: A $5 museum depicting the many cultures and people of the world.
• Bridal Veil Falls: A scenic stop through the Provo Canyons
• Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum: A journey through the history of animal life; boasting the best array of mounted animals, and an awesome Dead Zoo.
• Max Zipline: An amusement park devoted to adventurous zip lines and camping.
• Crandall Historical Printing Museum: This museum illustrates the history of the press machine. It possesses the country’s only working replica of the machine.
• Laser Assault: An inside blast of a place, providing Laser Tag and Miniature Golf beneath black lights.
Bars and Nightlife
• The Owl Bar and Pub: A perfect location for candlelight and fine dining.
• ABG’s Bar: A casual comfortable bar boasting live music, wonderful pub foods, and a pool lounge.
• Bleacher’s Sports Bar and Grill: A town favorite for watching sports and simply hanging out with your friends.
• Red Rock Brewing: This one is located just blocks from the famous Salt Palace Convention Center.
Provo offers this and much more in the way of culture, class, fun living, and genuine entertainment. There virtually is no way to be disappointed when visiting this lively city… so get going, before you miss something.
Leave a comment