We are seeking an applicant that meets the following requirements:
• Positive and self-motivated
• Detail oriented and organized
• Have advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Have accounting skills and/or experience with accounting software (preferably QuickBooks)
• Demonstrate good customer service and communication skills
Join a property management team focused on offering affordable housing and attractive employment opportunities. Our property management system is successful and well developed. Responsibilities include the following: managing day-to-day operations, recording revenue, reconciling accounts, compiling reports, managing maintenance, mitigating cost, etc.
$32K - $36K